Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Review: All Hallows

All Hallows All Hallows by Christopher Golden
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Thanks to Netgalley and St. Martin's for an early copy. Below you'll find my honest review.

This was my first Christopher Golden novel and it will not be my last. In All Hallows, he found a way to build character depth and history into the story without taking away from the present action. All of the characters feel fleshed out and alive on the page, and the story builds at just the right pace before all hell breaks loose. Twists galore, and no punches held back, this is one brutal horror story.

Definitely gave me some things to think about on Halloween night! You'll never look at trick or treating the same way either.

Four and a half stars, rounded to four. Highly recommended for Halloween fans and horror enthusiasts.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment