Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Review: The Hatching

The Hatching The Hatching by Ezekiel Boone
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Seriously, it's fall here where I live, which means leaves are falling or already on the ground, which means that when the wind blows, they bounce and flutter and, dare I say, skitter across the street and the sidewalk... and now, thanks to this book, every time I hear something make a noise that could be construed as such, my brain instantly jumps to OMG INVASION OF THE KILLER SPIDERS!

Excellent book - it's written like a movie. Big cast, lots of locations, viewpoints from all over - and it's extremely fast-paced and easy to read quickly.

Just beware, these spiders will get inside your head, tie their webs around your brain, and leave little eggs, waiting to hatch and feed off your fear.

*shudders*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment