Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Review: Curse on the Land

Curse on the Land Curse on the Land by Faith Hunter
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

If you've never picked up Faith Hunter, stop right here, go to Amazon or Book Depository or your local bookstore and BUY SOME FAITH. Seriously, you won't regret it.

In this second installment in the Soulwood series, Faith seamlessly blends her magical world with some crazy creepy real science, and it succeeds on every level. Plot twists galore, lots of character development, betrayal, and lots and lots of GOOP.

And in Nell, Faith has found an amazing voice. Nell is such a deep character, and I love seeing the world from her perspective. As much as I adore Jane, I feel this deeply rooted (PUN!) connection with Nell, and hope her series gets to stretch to the lengths of Jane's.

Please, do yourself a favor and pick up the Soulwood books. Reading the Jane series is recommended, but not required.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment