Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Friday, November 18, 2016

Review: Archangel's Heart

Archangel's Heart Archangel's Heart by Nalini Singh
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Another excellent entry in what overall is an awesome series (at least one was kind of a dud to me).

I love the history we get in this one, and I love the "locked room" or "bottle episode" feel of the book, especially after the storm hits and the plot comes to a head in Lumia.

Mostly I loved that this one had tender moments that felt realistic, and not the overly obnoxious and flowery-described sex of so many of the other books. As Nalini Singh has toned that down a little as the series progresses, the books get so much better as we go along.

Tis a shame now to be caught up with the series and have to wait... Now I understand how our group of heroes and heroines must feel as they wait, wait, wait for Lijuan's rising.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment