Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

The Conquering Dark: Crown & Key #3 by Clay and Susan Griffith

The Conquering Dark: Crown & Key #3 by Clay and Susan Griffith
Published 2015, Del Ray
Stars: ★★★★☆

In exchange for an unbiased and honest review, Netgalley gave me this ARC.  Thanks, Netgalley!

Now that is what I call a roller-coaster ride!  Non-stop action, pretty much right from the beginning.  The battle versus Gaios takes center stage as two of his minions, the Baroness of mechanical mayhem and Fergus the Fire Elemental, attack a royal coronation... from there, it's a globe-hopping, city-destroying crazy romp that culminates in a final battle that proves the team works better together.  It's not all happy endings though... sadness ensues.

Overall, a lot of fun.  I very much enjoy this series!

No comments:

Post a Comment