Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

A Dying Fall by Elly Griffiths

A Dying Fall by Elly Griffiths
Published 2013, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
Stars: ★★★★☆

This was probably my favorite one since the first one.  Plenty of suspects, a different locale that set our team on edge, actual danger for some of the characters, and...

I thought I had the killer(s?) figured out, but I was pleasantly surprised to find that I was wrong.

Highly entertaining one, this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment