Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Quick Update

I've gotten some things read over the past week, but mostly rereads of stuff I love or books I haven't read yet in series that are all already out and I'm just catching up.

I don't plan on reviewing EVERYTHING I read, as there will be quite a few rereads and repetition.  I mean, honestly, who wants to read back to back reviews of a 13 book series?  All the reviews would start to sound the same!

But in other news, I had a blast in Vegas.  I've got pictures to post when I get some time, but overall: food, awesome; sights, awesome; company, awesome; travel, exhausting!

Also, the month of May will include quite a few ARCs I need to get through and reviews for those, so keep your eyes peeled for a large number of ARC reviews in May!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment