Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Friday, July 12, 2013

Inferno by Dan Brown

(Originally published on my blog Your Rainy Day Reading List on 7/12/2013) 

I loved this book! In typical Dan Brown fashion, I was swept up along with Robert Langdon and Sienne Brooks as they raced against time to follow one of Brown's signature plot devices: a code set in art, architecture, literature, etc.

Rapid pace, global scope, detailed history, lots of fun.

If you like any of the other Robert Langdon books (Angels & Demons, Da Vinci Code, Lost Symbol) then do yourself a favor and pick up this most recent installment of the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment