Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Friday, July 12, 2013

Dark Places by Gillian Flynn

(Originally published on my blog Your Rainy Day Reading List on 7/12/2013)

I SERIOUSLY enjoyed this book. All the hype around Gone Girl got me wanting to read Gillian Flynn, but I wanted to start with one that wasn't the most hyped...

I am very impressed. Great story, great reveal moments, and the characters... ugh, how to express just how well you get to know the characters?

I will definitely be reading more of Gillian Flynn's books: next up, Sharp Objects!

Of course, I might have liked it so much because I kind of pegged the killer early on. I say "kind of" because of a pretty good twist that I should have seen coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment