Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Friday, July 12, 2013

The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien

(Originally published on my blog Your Rainy Day Reading List on 7/12/2013)

After multiple attempts to read Tolkien, I've finished one!

I think my love for the movies and the epic scope of the story (combined with my recent foray into actually enjoying fantasy) let me not only READ Tolkien, but actually LOVE Tolkien.

I WILL read the Lord of the Rings... eventually. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment