Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Review: One Perfect Couple

One Perfect Couple One Perfect Couple by Ruth Ware
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Thanks to Netgalley and Gallery/Scout Press for the pre-release copy of this one. Below is my honest review.

I am a big Ruth Ware fan. I'm also a fan of the cheesy reality shows like Too Hot to Handle, Are You the One, and Perfect Match. So when those two worlds collide, I'm obviously going to have to pick that one up and give it a read.

Ware's mind is so twisted! The brutality of this one, the darkness that eats away at the group as they sit on this island, fighting each other and the elements... so compelling to read. Watching them all lose their walls and their secrets come out was written so well.

And the ending... well, I'll say this - justice comes in all shapes and sizes, and can't always be doled out in the exact way we want. But dang, what an ending.

Definitely recommended for Ruth Ware fans, cheesy reality show fans, and fans of dark, twisty, murdery stories.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment