Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Review: The New One

The New One The New One by Evie Green
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Thanks to Netgalley and Berkley for gifting me an early copy. Below is my honest review.

Evie Green's last book, We Hear Voices, ended up being a really fun sci-fi thriller, so I had high expectations going into The New One. Green did not disappoint!

This one was a fun romp into the world of AI and cloning, very reminiscent of Orphan Black - which just so happens to be one of my favorite shows.

One thing I loved about this one is that Green didn't take the obvious route - she turned some stereotypical plot twists on their heads and did something different, which was entertaining.

Definitely loved this one and recommend it to sci-fi thriller fans. After two hits for me, Green is going on my instant-read list. 4.5 stars rounded up

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment