Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Friday, September 30, 2022

Review: House of Hunger

House of Hunger House of Hunger by Alexis Henderson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Thanks to Netgalley and Berkley for the advanced copy. Below is my honest review.

I really enjoyed the author's debut novel, The Year of the Witching, so when I saw this one, I knew I had to pick it up.

This one was fantastic! It was an interesting take on a historical legend (no spoilers), and was really well done. It was so compelling that I read it in less than a day! I just had to know what was going to happen next... and then I got the end and was disappointed that such a good story was over.

Looking forward to her next idea! :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment