Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Sunday, July 17, 2022

Review: They Want to Kill Americans: The Militias, Terrorists, and Deranged Ideology of the Trump Insurgency

They Want to Kill Americans: The Militias, Terrorists, and Deranged Ideology of the Trump Insurgency They Want to Kill Americans: The Militias, Terrorists, and Deranged Ideology of the Trump Insurgency by Malcolm W. Nance
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Thanks to Netgalley and St. Martin's Press for the gift of an advanced copy. The opinions below are my honest review.

Wow. Malcolm Nance provides a thoroughly researched and cited look into what led to the Trump Insurgency movement and the possible future ahead. It's absolutely terrifying how many people have fallen prey to and joined this radicalized fellowship and how violent their hate has been shown to be.

My biggest gripe is that there are some sensationalist parts.

All in all, a chilling glimpse at what our future might hold if we don't fight to save our fellow Americans from the crazy radical Trump cult. 3.5 stars, rounded up.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment