Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Monday, July 11, 2022

Review: Chrysalis

Chrysalis Chrysalis by Lincoln Child
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Thanks to Netgalley and the publisher for gifting me an advanced copy.

I really enjoy the Jeremy Logan series. It's a lot of fun. This one wasn't quite as good as the others I've read in the series. I think I just wasn't as invested in the technology that made up the premise of the novel, nor did I connect with any of the characters all that much. That said, the story was entertaining, action-packed, and a fast read, so this one got three and a half stars rounded up.

Recommended for fans of technothrillers or Pendergast/Lincoln and Child.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment