Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Review: Dead Heat

Dead Heat Dead Heat by Patricia Briggs
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book is one of Patricia Briggs' gems. It's got great character development, a really creepy villain and story line, and really shines out from among the were and fae urban fantasies that are out there.

Honestly, there's nothing quite as scary as a powerful child collecting hidden-in-plain-sight mind controlling enemy, and the fact that this one can literally paralyze you while keeping you completely alert? *shudders*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment