Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Review: Black Widow

Black Widow Black Widow by Jennifer Estep
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was an awesome entry into the series!!! I saw one thing coming about in the long term that came to fruition at the end of this book. Totally didn't see Madeline's personal twist coming at the end though! Yikes!!

So much fun for everyone to be involved in this one though. :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment