Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Review: The Book That Broke the World

The Book That Broke the World The Book That Broke the World by Mark Lawrence
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Thanks to Netgalley and Berkley for the early copy. Below is my honest review.

Mark Lawrence is the master of plotting trilogies, and this middle book in his latest trilogy, The Library Trilogy, is no exception.

The last one ended with everyone scattered in the wind. This one documents them finding their way back together, but all the perils and pitfalls along the way.

I can't spoil anything for this one, but I will say - the twists and turns were wild, and I loved it. I can't wait for the final book, and I really hope we get more stories set in the world of the Library afterwards.

Highly recommended, but please read The Book That Wouldn't Burn first.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment