Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Review: A Fate Inked in Blood

A Fate Inked in Blood A Fate Inked in Blood by Danielle L. Jensen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Thanks to Netgalley and Del Ray for the pre-release copy! Below you'll find my honest review.

I put this one off for a bit because I wasn't sure I was in the mood for fantasy. Then I realized it comes out this month and that I needed to read it before release, so I dived right on in.

I shouldn't have hesitated, even a little bit. It was so good! The magic was really cool, and I really liked so many of the characters. Did Freya have some whiny moments? Sure, but she kind of has a lot going on in her life. Is it a little unfair that Bjorn is as sexy as he is but trapped in the book and not here with me? Definitely.

Once I really got going, the pages flew by. It was hard to put down and I just wanted to read a little bit more, a little bit more, to find out what happened next.

I can't recommend this one enough for fans of mythological fantasy stories with spicy romance mixed in. Five stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment