Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Review: The Poisoner's Ring

The Poisoner's Ring The Poisoner's Ring by Kelley Armstrong
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Thanks to Netgalley and St. Martin's Press - Minotaur for gifting me an early copy. Below is my honest review.

This one was a rollercoaster! I had my suspicions of the killer, then changed my mind, then changed it back, then changed it again, then... over and over. Armstrong had me spinning and I love that!

It was an intriguing mystery, surrounding a confidence scheme, an interesting new poison, and some major players in Mallory's new locale.

I think my favorite part of this book was actually the development in character relationships that Mallory has, along with some new ones that have some familial ties to her current situation.

Honestly, I have to admit... I really am not rooting for Mallory to find a way home. I like her where she is now. Hash-tag shame on me, right?

Highly recommended, but please read the first one before picking this up.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment