Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Review: Responding to the Right: Brief Replies to 25 Conservative Arguments

Responding to the Right: Brief Replies to 25 Conservative Arguments Responding to the Right: Brief Replies to 25 Conservative Arguments by Nathan J. Robinson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Thanks to Netgalley and St. Martin's Press for gifting me an early copy of this book. Below is my honest review.

I requested an advanced copy of this book because I wanted some quick and easy references to respond to my family members when they start political arguments at every in person visit. And it delivered. It'll be the perfect resource in those moments where I know what I believe but need to put it in a way that they will understand and be willing to listen to.

Also, I learned a lot. :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment