Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Review: Football Sundae

Football Sundae Football Sundae by Daryl Banner
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.5 stars rounded up.

Fun and sweet little love (and lust) story.

Getting a little tired of the big muscly guy being the bottom in like every story I read lately. You know, some of us twerpy guys would like to read the opposite every now and then X) Especially when you make a point of saying over and over just HOW big the guy is in ALL senses of the word. LOL.

Wish the town of Spruce was a real place, though. Banner's note about making a town the way they SHOULD be was certainly true. It's a nice thing to imagine for the future. Maybe one day it'll be reality. :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment