Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Thursday, February 8, 2018

Review: The Highly Sensitive Person in Love: Understanding and Managing Relationships When the World Overwhelms You

The Highly Sensitive Person in Love: Understanding and Managing Relationships When the World Overwhelms You The Highly Sensitive Person in Love: Understanding and Managing Relationships When the World Overwhelms You by Elaine N. Aron
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I got a few things out of this, but the spirituality was a little distracting, and there was very little actual direction. "Make sure to avoid doing this or change this habit" but no "here's an effective way to break this habit."

I learned a few things about myself as an HSP and HSS, so there's that.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment