Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Review: The Hero of Ages

The Hero of Ages The Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm at a loss for words. Even knowing some of the details in advance thanks to some spoilery people, I thought I was prepared. I wasn't. I sobbed like a baby for half an hour at least. Now I have a headache and am struggling at work... I shouldn't have finished this in the morning before heading into the office.

Thank you Sanderson, for yet again toying with my emotions.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment