Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Thursday, May 11, 2017

May Check-in, Day 11

Making some excellent progress this month so far!  Tower Teams challenge has started, so I'm in banshee reading mode and trying to tear through as many as I can.  I'm also doing a much better job of reading what I'm in the mood for at the moment, even if it doesn't stick to my plan or with what I "have" to read, which is making the books fly by even faster!

Remaining on list:
The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood
A Killer Harvest by Paul Cleave (ARC)
Bitter Thirst by S.M. Reine
Indexing by Seanan McGuire
Sticks & Stones by Madeleine Urban and Abigail Roux
Cast in Angelfire by S.M. Reine

Started/In Progress:
No Time Like the Past by Jodi Taylor
The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson

Finished so far:
Proven Guilty by Jim Butcher
The Circle by Dave Eggers
Cold Reign by Faith Hunter
Full Wolf Moon by Lincoln Child (ARC)
Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire
Catch a Tiger by the Tail by Charlie Cochet
Broken by Kelley Armstrong

Didn't read/DNFed:

No comments:

Post a Comment