Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

April's List, Day 5

I added a novella by Seanan McGuire because, well, I just had to read it immediately.  I needed the followup to Incryptid book #6 SO BADLY.

I also forgot to include the new Cotton Malone/Steve Berry book, which came out April 4th, so I added it to the plan and we'll see if this list is completed or not!

Additionally, I was approved for an ARC I forgot I requested (oops), so I will probably end up not finishing all of this, or bumping something to May!

Remaining on list:
A Trail Through Time by Jodi Taylor
Snared by Jennifer Estep (ARC)
The Secret of the Indian by Lynne Reid Banks
The Mystery of the Cupboard by Lynne Reid Banks
The Key to the Indian by Lynne Reid Banks (never before read! How did I miss this one as a kid???)
The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood
Shadow Rites by Faith Hunter
Blood of the Earth by Faith Hunter
Curse on the Land by Faith Hunter
The Lost Order by Steve Berry
Brenna Morgan and the Iron Key by Katie Masters (ARC)

Started/In Progress:
Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
Dark Heir by Faith Hunter

Finished so far:
Broken Soul by Faith Hunter
The Indian in the Cupboard by Lynne Reid Banks
The Recitation of the Most Holy and Harrowing Pilgrimage of Mindy and Also Mork by Seanan McGuire
The Return of the Indian by Lynne Reid Banks

Didn't read/DNFed: 

No comments:

Post a Comment