Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

In the Tall Grass by Stephen King and Joe Hill

(Originally published on my blog Your Rainy Day Reading List on 2/12/2013)

I have to say, I was thoroughly impressed at the authors' ability to weave such a completely disturbing tale in such a short amount of time.

Worth a read, and a great story.  I actually wish it had been longer.  Certainly needs to have a lower price for how short it is, considering I could get a full-length novel for a dollar or two more most of the time.

The two sneak peaks were good too, and that helped make it a little more worth it!

Creepy, disturbing, horror fun.

I think the team of Stephen King and his son, Joe Hill, could produce some great novels if they'd put their mind to it.  I do enjoy their short stories though! :)

In the Tall Grass on Amazon, for your reading pleasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment