Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Monday, February 11, 2013

Debt of Bones by Terry Goodkind

(Originally published on my blog Your Rainy Day Reading List on 2/11/2013)

I enjoyed this brief little introduction to Zedd and the tiny glimpse at the D'Haran war and the erection of the boundaries.

I must say though, that it does feel more like scenes that didn't make it into the first book and were left on the cutting room floor.

However, it was a quick read, and was entertaining, and was still a good little story.

No comments:

Post a Comment