Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Sunday, April 28, 2024

Review: The Proper Thing and Other Stories

The Proper Thing and Other Stories The Proper Thing and Other Stories by Seanan McGuire
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Thanks to Netgalley and Subterranean Press for the early copy of this anthology. Below is my honest review.

More from Seanan McGuire? Absolutely yes. Many of these shorties were published through her Patreon, so I've read them before, but definitely had to pick this one up.

My favorite was either the one with the magical cheeses (the Proper Thing) or the one with the creatures of the dark going against the creatures of the light (Rise Up, Rise Up, You Children of the Moon). Phantoms of the Midway was a favorite too. I'd love more from these worlds!

If you like wild and weird and wonderful short stories and novellas, this anthology should scratch your itch.

Highly recommended.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment