Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Review: Tower of Dawn

Tower of Dawn Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Every act of kindness has an effect, stirs and causes a ripple on the waters of this world. Don't ever underestimate how even the tiniest of them can change the world.

While I'm particularly glad that I didn't have to wait years in between books (because I waited until the whole series was out), I don't think I would have been upset with this one not picking up following the cliffhanger of the last after I'd finished this one. Fantastic!

Maas' books are un-put-down-able!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment