Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Review: True Dead

True Dead True Dead by Faith Hunter
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Thanks to Netgalley and Berkley Publishing Group for providing me with an advanced copy in exchange for nothing more than an honest review.

FAITH YOU ARE A GENIUS. You've given new life to an already amazing series. You've sent some surprising shockwaves through Jane's world that are sure to massive consequences and reverberations throughout the rest of the Jane series and into Nell's series as well. And you've just blown me away.

I loved the heck out of this one. More big bad setup. Some storylines tied up, but in a way that means they were really threads of a bigger story. Progress on some already setup plotlines. Huge shocks. More Jane-family. More Beast.

Needless to say, I am even more excited about the next (and final *sad face*) Jane book now, and I know that while it's a longer wait, it'll be worth it.

Gosh, I can't rave about the Jane-verse enough!!!!

GO READ THIS! But if you've not read the rest of the series and it's Nell spinoffs, please read those too. You'll be glad you did, both because they're awesome books and because there's so much history that you'd miss out on!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment