Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Review: Dead Witch Walking

Dead Witch Walking Dead Witch Walking by Kim Harrison
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Rereading the series (or at least attempting to finish it) before the new book 14 comes out later this year. I'd forgotten just how much I adored Jenks - one of the best UF characters of all time!

Very much enjoyed this revisit and can't wait to jump into number 2. :)

---
Fun book! I liked the characters enough to keep going. :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment