Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Monday, February 11, 2019

Review: Vultures

Vultures Vultures by Chuck Wendig
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

While the previous entry wasn't my favorite of the series, this entry stepped back up to being more along the same lines as the rest of the series... which is good, because this is the very last one!

Miriam Black's story has reached its conclusion, and honestly, I think Wendig did a great job tying up some loose ends. I'm still kind of bitter about a big loss from the last book, but at least this book provides some not-quite-as-good copy of what I wanted to happen with someone else. (Can't say much more, it's already borderline spoilery!)

I'll miss Miriam's sass and foul mouth. Overall, a fantastic series with some really good highs and some blah lows, but I'd recommend to anyone who can get past potty mouth (or enjoys potty mouth!) for some fun urban fantasy.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment