Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Friday, August 24, 2018

Review: The Mystery of Nevermore

The Mystery of Nevermore The Mystery of Nevermore by C.S. Poe
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I've read worse, but I've read better. The culprit was ridiculously easy to figure out. The part that lost the stars for me was the "I know I need to get out of this relationship but I don't have the courage but hey, here's a hot guy for me to do even though I'm still in that relationship." I'd consider reading the next, perhaps.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment