Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Friday, July 20, 2018

Review: Iron and Magic

Iron and Magic Iron and Magic by Ilona Andrews
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Thank you, Ilona. Thank you for writing this, for making it not a April Fools Day joke but a real thing. Humanizing and almost redeeming Hugh, making him complex instead of just another mindless Roland-drone. Creating a women definitely his equal if not his superior who is just as intriguing as any character in the main Kate series. Showing us more of the Kate Daniels world, from different perspectives and in different places and new and different magics and creatures.

And damn. I don't want to wait for the next Iron Covenant. Damn, damn, damn.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment