Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Monday, November 27, 2017

Review: The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck: How to Stop Spending Time You Don't Have with People You Don't Like Doing Things You Don't Want to Do

The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck: How to Stop Spending Time You Don't Have with People You Don't Like Doing Things You Don't Want to Do The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck: How to Stop Spending Time You Don't Have with People You Don't Like Doing Things You Don't Want to Do by Sarah Knight
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

So many fucks I've given that I can't get back. This book really opened my eyes to the kind of shit I put myself through by feeling obligation to people who don't feel it to me, and similar situations with worrying and spending time, energy, and funds towards stuff I don't want to do.

So I'm going to be better. The magic really is life-changing.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment