Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Review: Career of Evil

Career of Evil Career of Evil by Robert Galbraith
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I just can't even with this. Seriously, Rowling/Galbraith, why do you have to trick me every single time? I'm GOOD at solving mysteries. The QUEEN of mystery, Agatha Christie, managed to trick me all the time, but I solved a few of her cases... Maybe one day I'll figure out your angle and solve one of yours. Just keep writing them, okay, Jo? Thanks.

That ending, too. Jeez, I'm glad I waited a while after release to read this, because now I want the next book immediately, and lord knows when it will be out. I'm not sure there's even a release date yet! *wails uncontrollably*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment